Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Sneak mag, UKers

  1. #1
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    In case people don't know, Darren is in Sneak Magazine atm - not sure details but might be worth a look...got some cryptic text about it from someone on her hols (at least I think it was her, can't think who else would write "for SOS" in their text LOL!)

    Make sure you check it's the right issue though, not sure when the new one is out. Sorry I can't tell you which date is the correct one - prob with my phone meant the text didn't save... *sigh*

  2. #2
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Sue [img]smile.gif[/img] I think it's issue 12 dated 16th - 22nd July so it could be last week's issue. I don't have it myself, so I am going to check that out tomorrow.

    LOL I bet that was Terry, (hope she's behaving herself with Dunc [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    Janie xx

  3. #3
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    LOL, yeah I sent her a text earlier so I think it was her...but my phone went wrong b4 I could check the phone number! Grrrrr!

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Well I just nipped off down the shops to check out that Sneak mag and it must have been last week's issue cos he's not in this week's one grrrrrr missed him again! LOL

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    It WAS me [img]wink.gif[/img]

    It was issue 16/22 July and he's on the inside back cover with Donatella Versace, yakking on about her fashions etc and how he attended the show with Leonie, Robert, Troy and Troy's boyfriend!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    *the phantom texter strikes again*

    *muahahahahaha* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is there anyone here who brought it and has a scanner?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •